Leadership is NOT a Wardrobe Issue. Considering starting a business with horses or have been building a business over the years and need some inspiration?
This book was a delightful surprise for me. Nancy’s knowledge and approach to horses and horsemanship
is complete and thoughtful. She then applies this awareness and understanding to her leadership programs. Her explanations and exercises are concise and creative. She caused me to think about these parallels in my own non-verbal horse/human communications. I definitely learned something, and hope that Nancy will not mind if I occasionally borrow some of her words in my clinics. Highly recommended.
Ellen Eckstien, CA, USA – Bringing it Together
Leadership is NOT a Wardrobe Issue covers 4 areas
• The Business of offering Leadership with Horses,
• how Horsemanship has influenced the work of The Natural Leader;
• Activities to complement your programs with lesson plans, coaching conversations and the lessons learned along the way;
• Coachable Moments – this section applies to those one-on-one conversations with horsemanship concepts. Coachable Moments draws from the experience Nancy has gained starting horses over the years connecting the two through questions.
Leadership is NOT a Wardrobe Issue pick the package to suit your goals. The coaching sessions follow your agenda, Nancy will provide any additional supporting materials to help you get to the next step.The Book79CDN
- Free Shipping in Canada until January 30th! For International shipping selection option in menu.Package Options350CDN
- Print version - Leadership is Not a Wardrobe Issue & digital download of book
- • ebooks - Creating Exceptional Leaders; Vol 1 & 2 Games People Play; In Business to Define
- • Supporting digital materials - questionnaires; forms and charts
- • Chose from either 1 or 2 hours virtual support coaching to complement your plan forward
- Up to $750 in total Value
- The eBook59CDN
- Digital Download of The Natural Leader's latest ebook "Leadership is NOT a Wardrobe Issue"
What you will find in more than 100 pages of
Leadership is NOT a Wardrobe Issue?
Why Does it take a Lifetime to Learn?
• The Idea for this book
• It’s not a One Size Fits All Deal
• How Did you Get Here?
• What is the one thing you want participants to walk away with?
• An Invitation
Applying Horsemanship Principles to Leadership
• What is Horsemanship?
• Interpreting Behavior
• A Horse’s Perspective
Benefits of Leadership through Experiential Learning
• Experiential Learning
• What is a better Question?
• The Awareness Wheel
• Critical thinking
• Feeling vs Acting
• Emotional Intelligence
• Safety first
The Business of Creating Great Programs
• Why Leadership Development programs fail
• Barriers to Success
• Providing Value
• What TED can offer
• Things Learned Along the Way
• How can this book help you?
In lesson plan format with Notes from the Arena – lessons learned along the way delivering leadership work
Whether you are doing one-on-one work or working with an individual within a group. Sometimes you need to pull out a specific concept or idea that will resonate for that individual.
Leadership is NOT a Wardrobe Issue pick the package to suit your goals. The coaching sessions follow your agenda, Nancy will provide any additional supporting materials to help you get to the next step.
Add on a Coaching Session – $250 hr CDN
How to build your business to success – define what you want to do and how to get where you wish to be.
Coaching sessions set to your agenda – package sessions 3 for $600 CDN
prices are in Canadian dollars; Canadian clients GST will apply.